Are you looking to outsource graphic design to the Philippines to support the design needs of your company’s marketing team? Whether you’re an established small business, a medium-sized company or a multinational enterprise, you’ve come to the right place!
We act as a reliable virtual Philippine design team of your company, so your marketing managers and communications specialists can focus on growing the business and not stress about design!
Why Outsource Graphic Design to the Philippines
Outsourcing graphic design to the Philippines has been an increasingly popular business strategy of companies in Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Europe due to the following reasons.
1. Western affinity. Graphic designers in the Philippines are well attuned to western culture, hence are able to design with western cultural nuances in mind.
2. English speaking workforce. Filipinos are highly fluent in both written and verbal English, so there is no communication barrier when delegating design work.
3. Cost savings with quality output. For the same work output, companies can achieve significant cost savings and better profitability by outsourcing work to the Philippines.
7th Media Outsource Graphic Design Services
Your offshore graphic design team at 7th Media can help you on a wide range of graphic design services such as:
- Powerpoint, Keynote or slide deck design
- Case study, white paper, data sheet, brochure and flyer design
- Digital designs such as online banners, EDM / email marketing design and social media creative assets
- Animation videos
Why Outsource Graphic Design to 7th Media
Having been in the creative business for over 10 years, companies in Australia and the United States have outsourced their graphic design needs to 7th Media with great success. Here are some of the benefits that our clients enjoy, which your company can enjoy too when you work with us!
1. Better business continuity compared to in-house creative staff or freelance designer. Say goodbye to work disruption due to staff turnover and time-offs such as vacation, sick, emergency, maternity, paternity and annual leaves. At 7th Media, you’ve got a design team working for you with backups cross-trained to work on your needs.
2. Less administrative work. Job interviews, continuous skill training and staff supervision can be very time consuming to administer. When you work with us, we’ll assemble the right offshore graphic design team for you from our team of graphic design experts. Let us take the effort-intensive administrative work off your shoulders!
3. Agency-class graphic design expertise. Unlike other outsourcing companies, you’ll benefit from our design agency expertise backed with over 10 years of experience. We’ve delivered design work for multinational companies such as HP Enterprise, Nestle and one of the biggest telecom in Australia. Whether you’re an established SME or a multinational company, you’ll be in safe hands when you work with us.
4. Design skill diversity. Each designer has a speciality. For example, some designers are more proficient with brochures, whereas some are better at animations. So realistically, a diverse design requirement can hardly be done by a single graphic designer. When you work with 7th Media, you’ll have access to a design team with diverse graphic design skills. Whether you need powerpoint design, infographics or even animation videos, we’ve got you covered!
5. Cost savings. Many of our clients have mentioned that they’ve gained substantial savings by outsourcing graphic design work to us. Costs of having an in-house employee are high especially if you consider benefits such as health care and mandatory superannuation or social security. By outsourcing, you also get to save on expensive office space and computer equipment needed by the designer.
When you have an offshore graphic design team at 7th Media, you’ll get the best value out of your company’s budget without sacrificing quality and reliability.
Interested to outsource graphic design to the Philippines?
Let’s talk! Contact us to learn more.